GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Loving the Skype thingy

Just experienced the thrill of reading a book (The Peppy Puppy) to my grandson's via Skype. We have had it now for nearly a week. so much fun to actually get to see their faces and to hear their voices. Thank You Jesus that we can have this type of technology. May we use it for His glory. ~ GrandStar

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have cute grandson. Jacob will always be close to you though you're far away from him and it is because we have great technologies nowadays. I hope to hear more positive stories from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!