GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

my incredible grandsons

Marisa and Melissa drove the long drive from Hutchinson KS to Henderson TN bringing with them the most adorable little fella's ever. Israel Jacob 2 1/2 and Judah Nathanael 8 months. we had the most fun too. Israel helped me bake cookies, another time he whisked the eggs for omelets. He helped me put paper chains on the trees and bushes for Melanie's prewedding reception,etc. He was quite the helper. Judah, well he was also something else. He likes me holding him and singing. we had a lot of bonding moments on the front porch and at church. He loves music. everyone loves both of my grandson's and they were so adorable Easter Sunday, Marisa dressed them like little men and they were precious. At Hopewell Israel was up on the platform with the rest of the New Dimension Family Band and it was noted that not only was he singing but that he was moving his mouth and singing the right words exactly what we were singing. At Lighthouse in Jackson Israel wouldn't come sit with Papaw and Me but Judah let me hold him most of the whole service and when I was jumping and shouting and praising God he just laid his head against me and went to sleep. out like a little light. lol. but he was wide awake for the candy rain afterwards and both Israel and Judah got their pictures taken by the Jackson Sun reporter who was there that sunday and got put on the JacksonSun website. The whole week went by much to quickly though and I loved every second that they were here. I will try to get some pictures uploaded and posted. maybe even make a smilebox digital photo album of some of the great times we had. ~ GrandStar.

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!