GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

After much trial and error yesterday we got the Skype. it still isn't perfect as the people we are talking to can see us and we can see ourselves but we can't see them. However, Marisa said that Judah just loved it when he could see me yesterday, he just cooed and jabbered and laughed and was talking to me. I can't wait till we get it fixed so I can also see him. Israel was asleep that first call but later we tried it again and Israel also loved it. I put the camera on back camera and gave him a tour of the house. He would call out who was in the picture as I scrolled through several pictures I have sitting out. I can tell this Skype thing is really gonna be lots of fun. TYJ



Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!