GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Marisa let me know that they now have Skype.. however, we still do not. I can't wait to get it. Our iphones have facetime but we can't find our password to use it. lol

anyway, Marisa sent me pics of the boys today at the Hutchinson Museum. so adorable. I always took my girls there when we lived in Hutch. In fact Melissa and Melanie both attended Museum school. I don't think they offer that anymore, but it was really neat.

I also wanted to post how that the other day when Marisa was driving home from somewhere they went by the church and Israel saw it and said he wanted to go to the church to play (with his friends) and Marisa said no we don't have time now.. Israel starting crying and saying "I want to go to the church to pray and get the Holy Ghost". Marisa took him to the church and he did pray for a couple of minutes but then was off to do other things. I told her, oh girl, he is learning how to play you. And she said I know it sure seems like it. lol. - well, at least he did pray for a couple of minutes.


Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!