GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Marisa told me a couple of days ago during our phone chat that Israel had just just out of the blue the other day "I love PaPaw, I love GrandStar" and then started to list off all the names of the people he loves. That is just sooo cute.

Then during another phone call she turned her back for a second to do something and Israel went and bumped into Judah who was sitting on the floor and knocked him back and he went under the bed, but thankfully he didn't bump his head or wasn't hurt. when Marisa was telling me what had just happened I could hear Israel in the background "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". He wanted to make sure that we knew he knew that he did wrong and that he didn't like his momma telling us about it either. lol. I am always just so thankful of the evidence that God is all around us and keeping His protecting hand on us. Things such as this do happen, but thankfully nothing serious. amen! I sure do love my little grandsons, they bring a lot of light and life to me.

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!