GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Friday, August 26, 2011

looking so forward to tomorrow...

God willing I will get to meet little Judah Nathanael Swartzentruber for my first time tomorrow. PopStar and I are going to meet up with them and I will get to see my Israel Jacob too. I am so past ready to get there. I hope things go well and that we all will have safe travels and that God will keep His hand on us and on our homes also while we are away. My neighbors watch out for me but I am talking about natural disasters too. TYJ for keeping us safe this far and I am trusting Your protection for a long time to come. In Jesus Name, amen... GrandStar

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!