GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Monday, August 22, 2011

looking forward to this weekend!!

If the things go the way we are wanting them too, we will get to see our new grandson and our little Israel this coming Fri and Sat. I am so eager!! I haven't got to meet little Judah yet and it kills me that he doesn't even know that I exist. I know he will love us and we love and adore him already. Israel is cuter each day and we are excited to see him too. TYJ for my grandsons!

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!