GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Monday, August 29, 2011

will post a few pics soon

Mark (PopStar or Pawpa and I went to Springfield MO this weekend to meet up with Marisa and Jake and our grandkids Israel Jacob and Judah Nathanael Swartzentruber. we meet at the Bass Pro Shops and it was so exciting to see everyone. We had the lunch buffet at Hemingways which is on the 2nd floor. It was delicious with so many selections. I got to sit by Israel and he was fun to watch.
After lunch we walked around and I got to hold Judah for my very first time. He slept most of the time, but he did peek at me a time or two to see who was holding him. lol. around 3:30 he was waking up and ready to eat so we left and got checked in to the Drury hotel. We didn't get the discount that Marisa had for us, they were stupid about that, but we didn't put up a fuss about it. We tried getting Israel down for a nap but he was too afraid he might miss something. Mark and Jake ended up taking Israel with them and they went to go see a college that Dad Peter had attended in 1955. Marisa took a nap and I help Judah somemore. then it was time to go to supper, which we ate there at the motel. then I wanted to go to get ice cream so we all went to Andy's frozen custard. it was very good. then we went to a walmart so we could watch Israel in the toy aisle. that was interesting to see the toys that he enjoyed. Mark kept trying to get him to play catch with a soft ball and catchers mitt. Israel wasnt interested in it. Then Mark tried to get him to ride a bike, Israel was okay with that but it was too big for him. He really liked a leap frog train that had all sorts of noise makers and pop up buttons, etc and he spent a long time with that. He also liked the big BALL's and some little trucks and cars. we were getting ready to leave and he spotted a bus. He grabbed a box with the bus in it and headed toward the check out. lol. He knew we were leaving and he wanted that bus. lol. so we got it for him and he loved it. In fact he didn't want to go to bed, just wanted to play with the bus. Marisa ended up letting him sleep with one of the passengers (the bus came with a driver (an aligator) and four passengers, a bear, a monkey, a tiger, a elephant) and she hid the bus. it was funny that his very first words in the morning was "wheres my bus?" lol. Judah woke up several times during the night and I got up and brought him over to his momma so she could feed him. We slept in pretty late, well, late for me. Mark got up and wanted to go back and see the college one more time and video tape it for his dad. So he did that while the rest of us got ready. then we went to breakfast. Mark wanted to take us all out to a real restraunt like Bob Evans' which is Jake's favorite but they didn't want to, they said that the breakfast at the motel was good enough, so we just ate there, since it was included anyway. then it was around 11 or so when we all got packed up. we wanted to do one more thing before leaving so we went to the Nathanael Green Botanical gardens. there was a play ground there too and Israel loved the slides. then we went into one of the buidings and cooled off, but then it was time to go, so we didn't get to go have devotions in the gardens like I had wanted to. so we just held hands in a circle and prayed by our vehicles and Marisa and I sang a part of "I don't know what I would do without You Lord" and then we said our goodbyes. They got to South Hutchinson a little after 6 pm, and then at 7:15 Marisa texted me that they were on their way to church right then. I told her that mark and I were at Arby's in Jackson. so we got home a little after that. - I thank God that we all had a safe travel and that He has blessed us so very much. Love my family. I just wished I wouldn't had to miss church Sunday morning here, but it was my sacrifice for this time. To God be all the glory, GrandStar

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!