GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Was on the phone with Marisa yesterday when she had to stop talking to me to say to Israel "get off of him, you are hurting him" she had the phone on speaker phone and I could hear Judah protesting to Israel's roughhousing. I said "Israel...." and no answer, "Israel... no answer... then I asked Marisa if Israel was still there and she said he took off into the other room she didn't know what he was doing. - a few minutes later I heard talking again and I asked if it was Judah and she no it was Israel... I realized that he had come right over to the phone... he knew that GrandStar had been getting on to him and he wanted to hear what I had to say after all. So I said "Israel you got to be nice to Judah, it hurts him when you lean on him. ok? still nothing, I asked again.. ok? and he said "uhhuh... then gave the phone back to his mom again. lol.

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!