GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

GrandStar in Branson for Christmas...

this past week GrandStar got to spend several days with my sweet grandsons. Israel has grown so tall and so very smart. Every second of everyday he was doing adorable and smart things. We were so very impressed and amazed by how talented and gifted he is. Judah - oh my what a joy he was too. I think we should have a new baby grandson or granddaughter every Christmas, lol. they sure do make the heart grow fonder. I enjoyed holding and cuddling on Judah and listening him laugh and I would sit him on my lap and have him grip my fingers and I would lay him backwards against my legs to where he was upside down and then he would pull up to let me know he wanted back up, so I would pull him back up, then he would let me know he wanted to stand up completely, so we would do that, then he was ready to go back down upside down again.. lol sometime he would pull back when I tried to have him come up, to let me know he wanted to stay upside down a little longer. lol. we really had a lot of fun doing this. Israel loves his little brother and we got to see them interact quite a bit. - so many awesome moments, no way could I list them all. We did try to get quite a few pictures but of course pictures don't even come close to capturing the actuality of being there. Melissa, Marisa and Israel did our family tradition of making the gingerbread house. well, Israel enjoyed eating the candy anyway.. lol. we had a wonderful time. here are just a couple of pics of some of the best moments.


well, I guess all the pics I thought I had on the computer were actually mobile phone pics that I had uploaded to facebook and not picasa. I will try to remember to connect my cell phone to the computer and upload (800 plus pictures lol, sometime soon)... these two pics were taken at the Dixie Stampeed where we went on Dec 23rd to celebrate Mark's (PaPaw's) 50th b-day. we all had a good time and Israel loved the animals and the angel. He was really impressed with the angel going up in the sky. the next day I was curling my hair and he came to where I was and he would slowly raise up on his tiptoes and point up and say "angel" it really made a big impact on him. So cute. I think my favorite thing at Dixie Stampeed was seeing the live camels, well that and seeing Mark cry. It made me all thrilled inside when I saw him touched by the living nativity and the dove that represented peace. Thank You God for my awesome family!! ~GrandStar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!