GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Israel Jacob called me today...

my cell phone rang and it said Marisa, so I picked it up and said hello, - nothing there, but I saw that it still was activated, so I said "israel is that you, this is GrandStar and he said "uhhuh, and then he went on and on for over a minute nonstop telling me something, I have no idea what he was saying, but I know it was very important. Then Marisa heard him and asked who he was talking to and he said GrandStar. then the call was lost. She called me back later and said that he had fallen and cried for a bit and then he got the phone and got back on the chair and wanted to call me again. So she called me for him but she said she never called me the first time. Amazing however he figured it out. lol. love him.

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!