GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I love my grandson's!! So blessed to know that when we got to go meet up with them in Springfield MO the end of August and my first time to see Judah Nathanael that we bonded. I felt the bonding and it just warmed my heart so. When I was holding him he peeked at me to see who was holding him and he got a smug look around his mouth and he closed his eyes again and contently went back to sleep/resting. I knew right then and there that he approved of me and that he felt my love and was content in that. - Somewhere there is a Bible Study/ object lesson in this. I know that God holds us in His arms and though we might not always see Him, we feel Him, we sense His presence and His love and in that we find true contentment. TYJ. It was this way with Israel Jacob too. Even though we live far apart everytime we meet up again he remembers us and we don't have to have those reacquaintance times. It is just like we can pick up where we left off. I think that preaches too. If we stay in close contact with God, we don't have to pray 20 minutes or more to "get into the flow of it" we can just make our prayers and petitions known and give thanks and just keep on where we left off. pray without ceasing type of thing. TYJ

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!