GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mark was talking to Marisa on the speaker phone and I walked into the room, Marisa also was on the speaker phone and we could hear Israel so we were both talking to Israel too and I sang wheels on the bus, and he laughed, then I asked him what he wanted for his birthday... Marisa whispered to him to say clothes, but he said "candy"... lol.

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!