GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Marisa has been telling me some of the cute things Israel and Judah have been doing. - with Judah being colic - he fusses and cries alot, screaming really. Marisa called the doctor and found out it was normal. well while she is on the phone telling me this, she sees Israel by Judah and asks him what he is doing and he is stuffing the paci in Judah's mouth and Marisa told him to turn it around because he had it upside down. - he knew how to make Judah stop crying. lol.

then Marisa made chocolate chip cookies before church on Thursday night. Israel asked during church for a cookie and Marisa said he could have one when he got home after church, and he looked at her and asked "two?" lol.



Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!