GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bannie Chilton

Israel and Judah, today - September 3rd, is your great great grandma's birthday. Bannie Elgar Voils Chilton was momma to 16 children. My mom, Nina Anne Chilton Kelley was the youngest girl in the family, so I only knew grandma when she was in her late 60's and 70's. But she was one who loved God, she laughed a lot with a wonderful sense of humor. She embroidered and made beautiful pillowcases and dishtowels. I never heard her play the organ and sing, but many have told me that she sang very good and played the pump organ. She was a short and plump lady when I knew her, she had shrunk to about 4'10 or 4'11. As all older people do shrink some. She was a good cook and was a very great lady. - you might not care about any of this now. but would be nice to know someday. So I thought I would tell you what I know about her. She lived behind our house in a apartment and I spent many hours at her house watching her embroider and just being with her. She was my best friend for those few years that we lived by each other. Very special memories of her. I always liked the fact that her birthday was in September like me (september 11) and that my other grandma (Altha Omeeta Southern Kelley) had her birthday October 11th. So I had the same month as one grandma and the same date as the other. It made it easy for me to remember their birthday's that's for sure. - well, I just was thinking I would write this in the blog for you. Luv GrandStar!

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!