GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy month b-day to Judah Nathanael

that sweet little boy that I finally got to meet this past weekend is offically a month old today. it doesn't seem possible how fast time is going. He is a real sweet heart. When I got to hold him for the first time, he peeked at me with one eye and then closed his eyes and went back to sleep. He just wanted to see who was holding him and he was fine with it. lol. - He was a very good baby and only fussed a little when it was his feeding time. Very gentle natured and very precious. I liked seeing how Israel acted around Judah and was very loving. They are going to be best friends, I can tell. I am blessed to have such wonderful grandsons. ~ GrandStar

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!