GrandStar

GrandStar
proud Grandma of Israel Jacob

Star Of Song Studios

In 2000 was the grandopening for Star Of Song Studios. My house consists of music studio (living room), craft and fashion studio (formal dining room), museum (attic). I am very blessed indeed!

Monday, November 28, 2011

I have been getting to talk to Israel on the phone every now and then. Yesterday he wanted to talk to us and I asked him to sing "The wheels on the bus" and he did. he is so sweet. Marisa sent me several pictures while they were in Ohio of the boys and also with their cousins and great grandparents, etc. also Tim posted some pics on his facebook of everyone. I have been showing the picture of Israel and Judah with their thanksgiving outfits on to all my friends and they just love them. I am one anxious GrandStar just itching for Christmas to get here so I can just spoil them rotten. I love those precious gifts from the Lord above!! TYJ

Thank God for His love and mercy and for allowing me to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! God bless you!